Maui Jim employees give back to their communities through conscious capitalism, events and charitable activities. Select organizational partnerships include:
- Hale Makua Health Services – Maui’s oldest compassionate care and skilled nursing center for elderly individuals needing medical services, health rehabilitation, and support.
- Imua Family Services – Service agency providing therapeutic services for children with developmental delays.
- Women Helping Women Maui – Building programs that provide a support network for a broad range of domestic violence victims.
- Maui Arts & Cultural Center – Celebrating the cultural vibrancy of Hawai’i through supporting a 12-acre multi-disciplinary complex with a world-class performing arts center, visual arts gallery, and community gathering center.
- Lions Club International – Providing donations to their global outreach services in developing countries.
- Children’s Home of Peoria – Giving children a healthy childhood by protecting, coaching, and healing at-risk children to fortify community and loving families.
- Peoria Friendship House – Providing relief, respect and renewal to Peoria’s most vulnerable individuals and families to promote positive change.